[jbosstools-dev] trunk not compiling

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:01:54 EDT 2012

> Max, it happens very often.

The weird thing was that this code actually compiled in the IDE and I couldn't find any problems with it.

Only when building with tycho did I have problems.

> Shouldn't all SWTBot tests be moved to
> separate component and excluded from continuous and nightly builds?

I assume you mean Integration tests used by QE in general should be moved out, not so much *all* SWTBot tests ?

And yes, I agree that stuff that

1. QA need to modify them after code freeze to adjust tests
2. have many specific settings that are good only for QA engineers  (that's why many of these plugins are disabled by default)
3. result in Compilations problems that affects JBT continuous and nightly builds

should be moved out to a separate location/module.

/max