[jbosstools-dev] trunk not compiling

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 15 03:31:19 EDT 2012

>>> WDYT about moving them in devstudio/qa/integration-tests?
>> devstudio is for devstudio specific tests - these aren't specific for devstudio are they ?
>
> I was thinking about devstudio because usually integration tests download EAP releases and would be logical keep those links in private SVN.

Sure, but so does seam and as modules.

I think we should consider having a base url for those non-public dependencies and fetch it relative to this base.
i.e. ${nonpublicservers}/eap/5.0.1/whateverfilename.zip, kinda like a "mvn layout" which you then can get a copy of or create one manually locally or remotely for you.

>> probably makes sense to create a integration-tests module at jboss tools level. wdyt?
> It does, they should be excluded from continuous build and triggered after aggregation and product builds to test bits that are going to be released.

How do we today actually trigger the tests to run against specific bits ?

/max