[jbosstools-dev] Screencasting of running tests

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 07:15:20 EDT 2012

For SWTBot tests it's done. Just set property
swt.bot.test.record.screencast to true when maven build is started.

For other tests it has to be implemented. I don't know if there some
common methods like setUp() and tearDown() which are run for each test.
If so they are correct place where to put starting/stopping
screeencasting. I don't know anything about non SWTBot JBT tests
structure. So I would suggest it's task for somebody else.

Right now for SWTBot tests default is not to record screencast due to
performance and disk space reasons. In first step it will be more used
locally when developing/debuging/fixing tests. We can make some tests
for performance and diskspace used when recording is on. But still I
suggest to not save svcreencast as default.

Vlado.