[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.4 is now called 4.0

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 13:12:33 EDT 2012

Jenkins jobs with "3.4" in their name have been renamed. 3.3_trunk jobs
will soon be called 4.0_trunk, and after we branch for the first
milestone, we'll need to create a series of 4.0_stable_branch jobs.

I've also renamed the JBIDE JIRA targets from 3.4.* to 4.0.*, so please
update your queries accordingly.

See also JBDS-1987 for the rationale behind this rename (basically it's
about moving from Eclipse 3.x to 4.x and reflecting that in our
versioning too).