[jbosstools-dev] Fwd: Proposed New Github Component Chunks for JBoss Tools 4.0

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 02:18:56 EDT 2012

I'm currently working on the plan to revert 'runtime' into a 'common'
type plugin. It requires moving the handlers into the astools /
seamtools components and then runtime can be low level. After that, it
could be moved into common if people think it belongs there.

So you may want to adjust your graph for that possibility.