[jbosstools-dev] Please take care of CI job for your component!

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Thu Aug 30 17:28:49 EDT 2012

That's what I found. The problem is in vncserver. Latest vnc in
combination with gnome manager makes tests waiting forever in UI thread
when importing projects and use JobMtils.waitForIdle(). It turned out to
make the tests move ahead I needed to open vnc display in viewer and
sent any event from keyboard of from mouse.

the fix was replacing in ~/.vnc/xstartup

gnome-session &

metacity --replace &

and tests are fine again.

I'm not sure but that might be the case.

Denis