[jbosstools-dev] CODE FREEZE & BRANCHING FOR JBoss Tools 4.0.0.Alpha1 / JBDS 6.0.0.Alpha1 (previously called M1) WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 90 MINS

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Aug 31 11:10:34 EDT 2012

Reminder, as today is Code Freeze for our first milestone toward JBT 4
and JBDS 6 (which was previously called M1 but is now called Alpha1),
I'll be branching the code in about an hour and a half, barring major
objections.

The jobs are already queued up to go, I just need to create the two
branches for JBT and JBDS svn repos. You can see the jobs here:

https://jenkins.mw.lab.eng.bos.redhat.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_6.0.juno/
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_4.0.juno/
(visible once good builds are published)

I will assume everyone is +1 to this unless I hear otherwise by 12:40pm
EST / 5:40pm GMT / 6:40pm CEST.

First builds should hopefully be ready on Monday for the start of the QE
cycle. Since that's a holiday here, I expect to get them in place for QE
sometime this weekend.

Thanks, and have a great (long) weekend!