[jbosstools-dev] AsciiDoc editor and preview

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 07:30:02 EST 2012

Mikael,

we have the visual page editor which supports docbook and technically could fit into this - we also are talking about having preview for other things than than just html...

AsciiDoc preview could be hooked into this.

But yeah - biggest problem is to getting this to work without a lot of complicated setup and to actually find time to do it ;)

(and I actually believe its already been suggested to mylyn at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/753375/)
/max