[jbosstools-dev] Telescope box Supply与您共享了照片

Telescope box Supply focus_innovation7 at qq.com
Sun Dec 23 23:35:52 EST 2012

Hi friend,

Do you want to sell your telescope better? So, a very nice box it can help
you much!

Now, here comes our new telescope boxes.

1. Nice design: fashion and convenient
2. Variety shape: nice, suitable for your telescope
3. Convenient: with handle, shoulder belt, easy to carry
4. Stability: with EVA insert, good balance.
5. Material: leather and wood are OK.

We are Focus Innovation Gifts Company, like it, pls e-mail or call us!
We promise to provide good quality with good service to you!
Warmly Tips: Our MOQ is 500pcs/ item, if you are looking for a
manufacturer to provide photo album box or frame, whether you are a
wholesaler or retailer , if the quantity can reach our MOQ, why not contact
wit us?

Thanks and best regards.
Stephanie
Gifts Company