[jbosstools-dev] Setting up Target Platform in Eclipse

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 11:57:28 EST 2012

When building your stuff, you can use the profiles in our parent pom [1]
to enable repositories from which to find those plugins.

[1] http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/build/parent/pom.xml

Or, if you're rolling your own parent pom, add one of these repositories
(p2 update sites) to your pom:

Bleeding edge (up to the minute):
<jbosstools-nightly-staging-composite>http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/_composite_/core/trunk/</jbosstools-nightly-staging-composite>

Last good aggregation of the bleeding edge (a few hours ago):
<jbosstools-nightly>http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/core/trunk/</jbosstools-nightly>

Bleeding edge of the stable branch (latest milestone, could be 6-8 weeks
old or up to the minute):
<jbosstools-nightly-staging-composite>http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/_composite_/core/3.3.indigo/</jbosstools-nightly-staging-composite>

Last good aggregation of the latest milestone (again, 6-8 weeks old or a
few hours old):
<jbosstools-nightly>http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/core/3.3.indigo/</jbosstools-nightly>

If you don't want sites that update themselves unexpectedly (ie., you
want a release site rather than a CI / SNAPSHOT site), you could look to
this site for your upstream (changes every 6-8 weeks when a new
milestone is released):

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/indigo/