[jbosstools-dev] Extending the AS Server View

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 11:31:07 EST 2012

cool - pictures!

> A preview of the basic structure.  The server content is generated based on read-resource-description and read-resource queries.  As you can see, no localization, and the only action is refresh.

so this is basically the "raw" output of the management 'tree' api/structure in AS7, right?

something similar to what jboss-cli --gui -c produces ?
(btw. the tree in jboss-cli is very weird IMO - its not really showing the structure)

> I'll try to file down the edges and put a patch together.

I do like we can navigate this tree stuff - but feels more like a  raw "debugging" tool
rather than one to actually show content in a user understandable way.

i.e. instead of having existing deployment's buried under root/deployment/* I would
expect that as a higher level node at a more accessible level.

…not sure how to link the current list of deployments together with the actual existing ones..maybe have those
we  don't have knowledge about being greyed out or something?