[jbosstools-dev] jbosstools-3.3_trunk.aggregate - Build # 4170 - Still Failing!

Nick Boldt nickboldt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:21:29 EST 2012

Birt issue will be fixed tonight. Had to sneak out for previously booked dinner but will address the problem tonight after that.

Target platform is called SR1-M because it's maintenance on SR1. In a couple weeks we'll have the SR2 one. (I guess it could have been called SR2-M.)

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia pro