[jbosstools-dev] Target Platform updates - BIRT, m2e, JDT OTDT patch, and PDE API Tooling (was Re: Target Platform Update this week: new m2e-wtp 0.15.1 and m2e-jdt-compiler 1.0.0 to be included)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 00:22:18 EST 2012

In case you missed it, the TP was updated this weekend. Recent changes
include:

* removal of org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.ee.fragments feature
(JBIDE-10796) -- if you need this, LET ME KNOW

* removal of JDT OTDT patch feature from Indigo

* update of BIRT 2.7 to fix broken builds (JBIDE-10867)

* update from 0.14 to 0.15.1 of m2e-wtp

* addition of m2e-jdt-compiler (new)

Questions or comments, let me know here or via the JIRAs listed.

Thanks!

Nick