[jbosstools-dev] Move to Tycho 0.14.0

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Feb 16 04:35:50 EST 2012

Max,

Can I commit to trunk and see CI running over Tycho 0.14.0? I'd first
like to make sure the simple move does not break anything before moving
forward to the eclipse-repository move and then source feature things.

For those who are interested, Tycho 0.14.0 comes with a nice
source-feature-plugin which generate source features from normal feature
without real effort. We want to use this. But as a prerequisite, we will
have to change packaging types from eclipse-update-site to
eclipse-repository in pom.