[jbosstools-dev] Beta1 build status: 19 builds are red!

Snjezana Peco snjeza.peco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:39:45 EST 2012

Hello Nick,

The IJBossCentralConfigurator and DefaultJBossCentralConfigurator class
as well as the configurators extension point have been moved from the
o.j.t.central to the o.j.t.project.examples plugin.
That's why the central component wasn't built correctly.
I have moved the template directory from the central plugin to the
project.examples and updated their pom.xml.
Now the both plugins are built correctly.
However, you have to check if the pom.xml in the project.examples plugin
is valid.
The changes have been committed to the trunk and 3.3.0.Beta1 branch.

The runtime and portlet component compile locally, but aren't built
because they are using some older version of the as and tests component.

Snjeza