[jbosstools-dev] Adding Plugins to m2e Discovery Mechanism

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 09:52:12 EST 2012

> you got a stable URL for switchyard plugins yet to submit ?
>
> We need to be careful which we add here :)

I don't quite follow.  I was assuming nightly would work (i.e. http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/soa-tooling/trunk/).  It doesn't appear that a "version" is required on the catalog entry and the documentation is doesn't specify anything other than, "It is assumed that contents of provided p2 repository will not change in the future unless corresponding m2e marketplace catalog entry is removed or amended," which I interpret as, some version of the feature and bundle must be available from the specified repository.

Another thing that was unclear was whether or not my m2e extension needs to be packaged separately from the rest of the SwitchYard tooling.

Rob