[jbosstools-dev] Adding Plugins to m2e Discovery Mechanism

Rob Cernich rcernich at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 10:37:44 EST 2012

> You cant put a nightly build updatesite which changes and can break
> any minute into the m2e repository used by all users of eclipse.
>
> That's insane - you want a *stable* set of bits up there.

Call me crazy then. :D

The m2e extension is pretty stable and does have decent test coverage.  That said, I know we have a *stable* milestone/point release available (somewhere).  I'll see what I need to do to make sure those bits get into the JBT stable repository.

Thanks for the info Max.

Best,
Rob