[jbosstools-dev] Red Deer?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 12:46:42 EST 2012

The latest Struts build suggests that at least one set of bot tests DO
in fact run on Jenkins.

https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_3.3.indigo/job/jbosstools-3.3_stable_branch.component--struts/53/console

[INFO] org.jboss.tools.struts.ui.bot.test ................ SUCCESS [1.096s]

Of course they don't run EVERYWHERE yet -- in particular, some of the
new RHEL6 slaves are less than cooperative w/ SWTBot tests:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-10960