[jbosstools-dev] Google Plugin For Eclipse 3.7 version 2.5.0 to be added to our Reqs Mirror and Target Platform (later this week)

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 10:49:50 EST 2012

This is a heads-up that barring objections, I'll be adding the Google
Plugin For Eclipse 3.7 version 2.5.0 to our Reqs Mirror [1] and Target
Platform [2] for use with JBT 3.3.0.Beta1 and JBDS 5.0.0.Beta1 development.

I'll let this sit for a few days (eg, until Thursday) so that people
have time to recover from their holiday email backlog and object if
necessary. Please +1 (or -1) in JIRA [3]. An absence of comments will be
seen as approval for this change.

[1] http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/indigo/SR1-M/
[2]
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/target-platform_3.3.indigo.SR1-M/