[jbosstools-dev] Adding SwitchYard Tooling to JBT Update Site

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 06:21:59 EST 2012

> As the Eclipse tooling for SwitchYard starts to take form, I'd like to get the SwitchYard feature integrated into the JBT update site (probably SOA tools portion).  Any idea how to go about achieving that?

Yeah - Douglas Palmer should be showing up soon driving the jbosstools SOA site, but until then Nick B. is your best bet.

There is a call on friday where we'll start going over these things, ill make sure to mention this thing and see what comes out of it.

It should just be a matter of having a working tycho build and have it setup properly in hudson to get integrated into the soa build.

/max