[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse target platform features

Lucia Jelinkova ljelinko at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 09:57:05 EST 2012

Hi Max,

to clarify if something is missing, I've decided to install Portlet tools using clean Eclipse Indigo SR1 (for Java developers). I've used the http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/indigo/ update site. Then I've tried to create a New Dynamic Web Project with Java Portlet facet enabled - and it failed with the same errors as the tests.

Do we support installation of JBT on Eclipse for Java developers? If not, then I understand that I need to specify the JEE features and plugins in tests by myself. But this constraint should be also mentioned on the update site:

http://www.jboss.org/tools/download/dev

Regards,

Lucia