[jbosstools-dev] Need to find a better solution than taking latest trunk and push to examples site

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 03:28:10 EST 2012

> Sorry for the hiccup,
>
> Well this is not a svn/publishing issue IMHO (I triggered the publishing job manually)

aah - good and bad to hear ;) good that it wasn't automated and bad to hear it was manually triggered.

>  what we really need to do is use separate descriptors for different released versions. This is already the case for JBT (where http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/download.jboss.org/jbosstools/examples/project-examples-maven-3.3.M5.xml is pretty safe), but not for JBDS, and that went bad.

for dev releases - yeah this makes sense, but what when we go for maintanence then the intent is that these should not be named differently as otherwise those on 5.0.0 won't see changes done for 5.0.1 and vice versa.

/max