[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Nexus Repository Indexer (org.picketbox:picketbox:4.0.6-Beta2)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 30 17:07:57 EST 2012

>> Why do we require the SHA1 query to work ?
>>
>> Why not use GAV first and only if no matches on that use SHA ?
>>

> We don't know GAV and have to search for it using  the SHA1 query.

because picket link jar doesn't include the maven info in META-INF content ?

This isn't really critical for us to support if they don't - it's nice, but not critical.

Should open bug against picket link if this is the case.

>> …and what is special about picket box to not be resolvable without even going to remote jboss.org nexus repo instead
>> of just looking in available maven repos via the GAV  ?
>>

> The SHA1 query works correctly for all archives I have tried, but picketbox*.jar (I have also tested Tomcat 7.0.25 and Glassfish 3.1.1). I suppose that there is some problem with a Nexus indexer.

I would really like to know which jar's are missing info to not know the GAV's.

/max