[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.3.0.Final is available

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Jul 4 17:57:31 EDT 2012

These pages have been updated so that a drag works for the marketplace
install, but a click goes to the marketplace info page.

http://www.jboss.org/tools/
http://www.jboss.org/tools/download/

Also cleaned up the UI a little, reordered the content (putting JBDS
above Marketplace), changed the "favourite us!" link to track Indigo
instead of Helios release, and tweaked the JBDS copy to properly reflect
the current state.

Should we mention that Portfolio Edition also includes RHEL, or just
that it bundles EAP 6?