[jbosstools-dev] Running bot tests against JBDS

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 15:09:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to run swt bot tests using maven against JBDS, but without any success :(
I tried to set as target platform the following link (donwload and unzip)

http://www.qa.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/stable/5.0.1.GA.installer/jbdevstudio-product-Update-5.0.1.v20120715-0533-H232-GA.zip

I also added appropriate repositories (core + soa) but I'm still getting

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   You requested to install 'org.eclipse.platform.ide 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Could someone help me, please?

Thank you!

--
Andrej Podhradsky