[jbosstools-dev] Why there is com.jboss.jbds.central.discovery.soa-tooling.feature?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 10:10:01 EDT 2012

The plugin is on the site purely as a convenience -- it's published at
the same time as all the soa tooling plugins. The feature wraps the
plugin so it can appear on the site. Again, a convenience.

When it says "do not install" it means "do not install" because it's not
meant to be installed. It's meant to be discovered by Central.