[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools & Dev Studio are configured for upcoming Final/GA releases

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 11:30:52 EDT 2012

You're looking in the wrong place.

http://www.qa.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/staging/devstudio-5.0_stable_branch.product/
--> old PDE installers & update sites

http://www.qa.jboss.com/binaries/RHDS/builds/staging/devstudio-5.0_stable_branch.updatesite/
--> new Tycho installers, sources, sites, and site zips

As to the issue of the old PDE installers being mismatched as far as
CR1/GA suffixes, I just committed a change that should fix that.
http://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/devstudio-5.0_stable_branch.product/168/

--

As an aside, the elapsed time yesterday from "respin & deploy parent
pom" through "respin all components" through "respin aggregates,