[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools 3.3.0.Final is available

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 11:16:00 EDT 2012

i'm wondering if we couldn't make the links on top draggable with a little bit of javascript..

href="the ∂raggable eclipse link"

and then jscript for onclick() that actually returns the link to the right marketplace.

So its draggable and when you click it actually gets you to the right marketplace location

/max