[jbosstools-dev] Time to disable stable_branch jobs (Beta1) and re-enable trunk jobs // outstanding issues for Beta1d respin later this week

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 12:06:25 EST 2012

Mickael and I will be disabling the stable_branch jobs today to allow
the trunk components to respin so he can verify the new Tycho 0.14 and
source feature generation is working.

If you need your component to respin toward a Beta1d release (eg.,
Runtime [1] or Maven [2]), please let me know. We'll most likely need to
also respin those components upstream jobs, if they too need to change.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2048
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11120

I'm also looking at the needing a Beta1d respin of Central due to JRebel
[3].

[3] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11085