[jbosstools-dev] Tests failures

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 00:26:05 EST 2012

Builds should be running with the -e flag so that when they fail you get
a stacktrace. Failing that, check the console .log for the eclipse
instance running the test, for example:

https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/view/DevStudio_Trunk/job/jbosstools-3.3_trunk.component--jsf/ws/sources/tests/org.jboss.tools.jsf.vpe.richfaces.test/target/work/data/.metadata/.log

(or more generically...)

https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/job/{jobname}/ws/sources/tests/{testclass}/target/work/data/.metadata/.log

Going forward, we plan to archive these log files so they persist longer
in Jenkins between builds. See https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2031.