[jbosstools-dev] New views on public Jenkins

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 10:53:02 EDT 2012

New public views [0] are live on the external-facing Jenkins server:

[0] https://ci.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/

These are to match the equivalent views on the internal Jenkins, for
those w/o VPN access such as our community members, contributors, and
people who've lost their RSA keys.

Hope this will make it easier to see what's going on in the release
train / job stack. Note in particular there are widgets for Unstable
jobs, Latest builds, and in the Jenkins Job List, we now have Upstream
and Downstream columns so you can see if your jobs are properly
interconnected. (Should you see anything that looks wrong, don't
hesitate to open a JIRA [1].)

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=10020&issuetype=1

As a reminder, the internal views [2] are here:

[2] https://hudson.qa.jboss.com/hudson/view/DevStudio/