[jbosstools-dev] Who uses .target file?

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 12:41:41 EDT 2012

Noone uses it right now since it is not set up as it should be afaik

I would/want to use it if we enable slide planner mode on it so the dependencies becomes *deterministic*. They aren't now.

And then I would like to get target files that I can apply in eclipse - but the current one is just too big/slow to work.

Using an updatesite would not help on that either afaik.

/max