[jbosstools-dev] Included features considered harmful (AS, BPEL, jBPM & JSF, please read)

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 06:33:42 EDT 2012

> I'll make the necessary changes in affected component to replace inclusion by dependency.
> If you see any trouble because of this, please tell me; it will be ok to use inclusion if required, and a workaround exist to get sources for such features too.

either open a jira for these modules with a patch or send the fisheye changeset here when done so its easy to look at.

The only reason I recall there being  a need for feature inclusion is when the updatesite zip is created - then it will contain the proper dependencies.

i.e. I believe that is the reason for AS to do it originally.

might be the reason others did too but would like to see the suggested patch/changes to fully understand the impact.