[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools Core 3.3.0.Beta2 bits available for QE testing

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Sun Mar 25 05:24:01 EDT 2012

The update site there is one that is included in WTP as a place to find
additional server adapters. It is not our primary update site, but it is
a separated update site containing only what is needed for installing
astools and its dependencies.  A stock installation of eclipse + wtp
will have this update site listed as a place to find additional server
adapters / plugins.