[jbosstools-dev] Update site for JBoss SOA Tools

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 10:33:00 EDT 2012

Yes, there are certainly new versions of org.eclipse.bpel and bpmn
available. I just haven't pulled a new mirror in a while, because with
there being no schedule for JBDS SOA 6, there's been no need to
prioritize that over issues bearing on JBDS Core 6.

You can get new BPEL/BPMN bits from here:

http://download.eclipse.org/bpel/site/
http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/bpmn2/site/
http://download.eclipse.org/bpmn2-modeler/site/

Bob Brodt, as the project lead, can give you a sense of what the
schedule is for upcoming bpel/bpmn2-modeler releases might be, and if
he's targeting Eclipse Indigo (3.7), Juno (4.2), or Kepler (4.3).

If you would like me to pull new versions of the above sites into our
requirements mirror area
(http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/requirements/) feel free
to throw me a JIRA with the details and I can do so.

But first, PLEASE send a note to John Graham asking that a schedule for
JBDS SOA 6 be sketched out so we have a timeline against which to work
on creating mirrored bits, target platforms, new development, and QE. I
would suggest that a release should be available before the end of
1Q2013, which would also allow it to be tested against the final Juno
SR2 build, and should we decide to do one, a JBDS Core 6.1.0 or 6.0.1
release AND have it all nicely tied up with a bow before EclipseCon 2013
in Boston.

Cheers,

Nick