[jbosstools-dev] branching tomorrow - please check/cleanup jira and report any blockers/issues ASAP

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 14:00:11 EST 2012

Hey,

This is our first time branching on git and things are a bit different and we'll need to adjust things going forward.

For now we'll add a jbosstools-4.0.0.Beta1x branch to all the involved repos on github.com.

That will happen tomorrow as outlined in Nick's email.

If you have issues/concerns/outstanding issues please let us know and please - we are close to CR/GA time so your jira bucket needs cleaning out or mark issues as blocker/critical if they truly are blocking
and needs reacting to!

Thanks!
max