[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] renaming jbosstools-jbpm to jbosstools-jbpm3

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 08:33:19 EST 2012

Hi,

It's been suggested in JBIDE-12996 that jbosstools-jbpm gets renamed to jbosstools-jbpm3 to avoid any misconceptions on this being about jbpm5.

The rename of a repo is really not something we want to happen often since it invalidates everyones remotes and forks; so lets be sure we don't do something hasty.

I *really* really hate having version numbers in repos since it always is incorrect at some point, i.e. jbosstools-jbpm contain both support for jbpm3 and jbpm4 in its history.

How about jbosstools-jbpmlegacy ?

or anyone else have a good name ?

Thanks,
Max