[jbosstools-dev] Beta2 status :: PLEASE READ

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 12:19:44 EST 2012

Core component jobs are all running against github now (haven't moved
all the SOA stuff over yet).

Two (2) jobs are red due to test failures:

* Hibernate
* JavaEE

Five (5) jobs have failing tests:

* Base
* Central/Maven/Examples
* Server
* VPE
* Webservices

http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/view/JBossTools/view/JBossTools_4.0.juno/

Please check your jobs and fix these if possible. As we're getting
closer to CR, it's time for another *OPERATION BLUE BALLS* / *OPERATION
GREEN BUILD*.

I would prefer to not have to open JIRAs for all your components'
failing tests, so if your component is listed above, please...

1. open JIRA(s),
2. create a topic branch & checkout from that branch
3. pull updates from the beta2x branch
4. fix the problem, check it in, push to your fork's topic branch
5. pull-request* it be merged into the origin.

6. Then repeat on a new topic branch for the master branch.

(If the above git workflow looks wrong, please reply here and correct
it. I'm new to git so I'm still trying to ensure I do things in the
correct sequence.)

Thanks in advance!

* - easiest commandline way: https://github.com/defunkt/hub