[jbosstools-dev] JBoss Tools is branched for 4.0.0.Beta2

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 10:32:03 EST 2012

Denis,

In the past (with SVN), often a JIRA would be applied in both stable
branch and trunk.

So setting a single fixVersion for Beta2 doesn't necessarily mean it
should / should not be applied in trunk/master/CR1, too.

And setting TWO fixVersions is deceptive because then the same fix will
appear in the release notes twice, and confuse queries, too.