[jbosstools-dev] Move to Tycho 0.16

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 01:34:33 EST 2012

Hi Denis,

On 11/14/2012 03:24 AM, Denis Golovin wrote:
> currently build from master is broken. See console output below. I did
> install parent/pom.xml in my local repo and even tried to build target
> platforms locally nothing helped. I was also trying to build TP
> jbosstools-JunoSR0c and it didn't work for me.
This is not related to Tycho 0.16, but instead it's caused by a WIP on
one of the major refactorings we are working on for parent pom and
target platforms: Target Platforms won't reference JBT version any more
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13058 and profiles have changed
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13014 . I'll investigate to see
whether I can get it back to work ASAP, but since and Jenkins will
shutdown, I doubt I'll be able to get it fixed in a short time.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>