[jbosstools-dev] jboss-nightly profiles

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 05:49:11 EST 2012

> Not sure why parent pom have this change committed yet. Cleanup is still ongoing ;(
Max, we are doing this cleanup incrementally.
We cannot afford to change everything in one shot, push it to master and
expect everything will work. This cleanup is made of several sub-tasks,
we are trying to fix them one by one, and let time for developers and CI
to give feedback before we apply the next change.
So this is committed, and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-13014
was marked as DONE

> Anyways, SOA tools would be an *additional* site to add, right? not an Either-or in the current nor future setup afaics from a build perspective.
@Andrej
I'll negociate with Nick whether this commit should be reverted. IMHO,
it should be.
As a workaround, you can add
-Pjboss-requirements-composite-extras-mirror
-Djboss-requirements-composite-extras-mirror=http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/_composite_/core/trunk
to your "mvn verify -P jbosstools-nightly-staging-composite-soa-tooling"
command.

@Max
This issue is the consequence of a missing dedicated TP for SOA Tools
that would contain JBT as dependencies:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-11121
--
Mickael Istria