[jbosstools-dev] Special profile for java 1.7 on mac - how to do it

Mickael Istria mistria at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 02:08:55 EST 2012

On 11/16/2012 01:48 PM, Martin Malina wrote:
> SWT bot is using awt under the hood for something - simulating
> keyboard pressing I think. Lucia found out about the fix so I don't
> know how. And she's on maternity leave, so she won't tell us :)
Please see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Keyboard_Layouts#Keyboard_strategies
By default, SWTBot uses the AWTKeyboardStrategy IIRC. This can be
overriden to use the SWTKeyboardStrategy.

AWT's Robot is also used when it comes to perform some drag'n'drop
operations.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>