[jbosstools-dev] Integration tests on coretests update site?

Nick Boldt nboldt at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 13:01:45 EST 2012

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12974?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12735154#comment-12735423

Note too that this issue is set to 4.1.x so it's downstream in priority
from me getting 4.0.0 out the door. :)

You might also consider solving this in the reverse order, by adding the
contents of
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/nightly/coretests to your
swtbot/reddeer site, so everything is in one place.

Or, perhaps simpler... provide a composite site URL which contains
references to reddeer, swtbot integration tests, coretests and soatests,
so that a SINGLE URL is needed to install any/all of the test features.