[jbosstools-dev] Eclipse & Windows users - what is your ssh keys directory?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 03:46:46 EST 2012

Hey,

Chatted with Andre about this last night and the answer is actually a mix on Windows.

It can be both ssh or .ssh as shown in https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2069

But what is important for us is not really which folder is the default, but that we use the actual "ssh home" preference that is setup in
eclipse which should be initialised to the right value anyway.

/max