[jbosstools-dev] Integration tests on coretests update site?

Vlado Pakan vpakan at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 02:47:03 EST 2012

>>> thats a shame :(
>> It's reasonable. For example when target platform is changed and Eclipse
>> UI behaves differently than previous version we have to fix it within
>> bot ext even when some preferences default value is changed.
> can you point me to a github commit that outlines this ?
>
> I don't understand why shared code should be affected by target platform change ?
>
> /max
Because when target platform is changed Eclipse UI can change behavior.
I don't know commits but here are examples I remember:

- JBT switched to Juno - SWTBot was not able to find toolbar buttons and
we had to implement workaround

- with target platform changed automatic code completion was introduced
(when there is only one item for code completion it's automatically
inserted when user press Ctrl+Space) and we have to add new shared
method working with this scenario.

Vlado.