[jbosstools-dev] Could not resolve target platform

Andrej Podhradsky apodhrad at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 11:35:55 EST 2012

Thank you!

Andrej.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mickael Istria" <mistria at redhat.com>
To: "Andrej Podhradsky" <apodhrad at redhat.com>
Cc: jbosstools-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 5:28:05 PM
Subject: Re: [jbosstools-dev] Could not resolve target platform

On 11/27/2012 05:03 PM, Andrej Podhradsky wrote:

I was just running a test at the moment ;-) Now, it is working.
Btw wouldn't be better to push each new target platform into nexus before pushing changes into parent pom? Yes, it would definitely be better, but parent pom changes and target-platform changes occurred as part of same commit.
Sorry for breaking some build, I'll take care of doing things one step after the other next time.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat