[jbosstools-dev] 40+ issues still open for Alpha2 ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 04:47:45 EDT 2012

Hi,

Alpha2 codefroze last week and we are ETA on release on friday but we still got 40+ issues assigned to it.
https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JBIDE+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%224.0.0.Alpha2%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC%2C+key+DESC

In there a bunch of N&N is still unresolved: See subtasks of https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-12669

1.	CLONE - CLONE - CLONE - Hibernate Component N&N		 Koen Aers
2.	CLONE - CLONE - CLONE - ESB Component N&N		 Brian Fitzpatrick
3.	CLONE - CLONE - CLONE - AS Component N&N              Rob Stryker
4.	CLONE - CLONE - Visual Editor Component N&N		Yahor Radtsevich
5.	CLONE - CLONE - CLONE - WS Component N&N		Brian Fitzpatrick
6.	CLONE - CLONE - Forge Component N&N		               Koen Aers

Please take the time to review these and fix/reject as appropriate ASAP.

Thank you,
Max