[jbosstools-dev] [gitmigration] ACTION REQUIRED please respond back wether your project git repo is ok or not!

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 05:20:16 EDT 2012

> I have tried portlet, birt, runtime, central and examples.
>
> Portlet, birt and runtime work correctly.
> The examples build fails. Denis fixed it in the svn trunk.
> The central build has a problem with building org.jboss.central.themes.feature.source. It works on the svn trunk.

Is this the same error as Fred reported:

org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to sati
sfy dependency from org.jboss.tools.project.examples 1.4.0.qualifier to bundle org.jboss.tools.seam.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.jboss.t
ools.project.examples 1.4.0.qualifier to bundle org.jboss.tools.common 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.jboss.tools.project.examples 1.4.0.qualif
ier to bundle org.jboss.tools.portlet.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.jboss.tools.project.examples 1.4.0.qualifier to bundle org.jboss.tool
s.runtime.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from org.jboss.tools.project.examples 1.4.0.qualifier to bundle org.jboss.tools.runtime.ui 0.0.0.", "No so
lution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]

?

weird that should fail in gitrepo....should work equally fine assuming you build org.jboss.tools.runtime.ui before this.

Michael - any idea why this is failing ?

> When the changes from the svn trunk are added to git?

I can do a rerun for specifc repos if needed. i'll wait a bit for last feedback and see if I can do one for i.e. examples tomorrow.

/max