[jbosstools-dev] Access Rules Proof of Concept

Rob Stryker rstryker at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 06:15:06 EDT 2012

The attached screenshot is from the jboss-7 claspath container we
provide when a project targets the jboss-7 server / runtime type.

We only actually list about 40 jars or so, but i thought it'd make a
good example for what's recognized and what's not.

Attached is the answer to your question. There are jars not recognized.
Most are jandex jars (?).  Others are not recognized because they have
no maven GAV.

- Rob