[jbosstools-dev] [jdf-dev] JDF Quickstarts in JBoss Central?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 12:26:29 EDT 2012

> The context root is set by m2e-wtp according to the maven rules. WTP
> uses it to open a browser when it receives the signal the app deployment
> is complete. However, the AS server adapter in JBT does not respect the
> context root as declared in the project, deploys it using the project
> name in the workspace instead.

not following this - JBT can't use the context root as the name of the war.
Context roots can be /here/is/my/root or even / or blank.

What JBT do is that it uses the context root for the basis to calculate the root URL in this case.

> This mismatch between war file and
> context root leads to a 404.

So i'm wondering if there would be a reliable way for us to change this calculation...it would mean
we would have to ignore the context root setting in WTP even more...